dev@fi.java.net

Re: roundtrip tests (sax and stax)

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 13:18:54 -0700

Joe Wang wrote:
> Added RoundTripTests. Removed all files under FastInfosetRTCT. What's
> annoying is that I couldn't get rid of any directories under
> FastInfosetRTCT. Tried all the options I could find at cvshome.org.
> Using cvs update -P, one could skip the empty FastInfosetRTCT directory.
> But it would be nice to get rid of it completely. Kohsuke, could you
> help remove the directory from the CVS server?

You cannot use CVS to do this --- the idea is that CVS need them in case
you need to resurrect them later; that's what a version control system
is all about.

We can ask the admins to physically delete them from the server. I
believe the way to do it is file an issue to the java-net project.

https://java-net.dev.java.net/issues/enter_bug.cgi?issue_type=TASK

There's a 'cvs' category.

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi