dev@fi.java.net

Re: JAXB Hook for FI

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 10:23:54 +0200

Kohsuke Kawaguchi wrote:

>>> Also attributes can also contain optimized data.
>>

>> OK. I'll work on this.
>

> I introduced AttribuetsEx [1], which you can pass to XmlVisitor where it
> expects Attributes, so that you can pass in those typed PCDATA objects
> for attribute values.

That looks good.

> [1]
> https://www.dev.java.net/source/browse/jaxb2-sources/jaxb-ri/runtime/src/com/sun/xml/bind/v2/runtime/unmarshaller/AttributesEx.java?view=markup

I am denied access :-(

"Your account does not have the "VersionControl - Read" permission
needed for you to access the page you requested in the www project (view
your permissions). Either ask the project administrator for more
permission, or log in using a different account."

I can get access using CVS and i updated the source successfully.

Paul.

--
| ? + ? = To question
    Paul Sandoz