dev@fi.java.net

Re: Borken build: StAXEventWriter not present

From: Huizhe Wang <Huizhe.Wang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 11:32:27 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <Eduardo.Pelegrillopart_at_sun.com>
Date: Friday, January 21, 2005 11:16 am
Subject: Re: Borken build: StAXEventWriter not present

> THe usual thing to do is to formalize a bit the steps needed
> before a
> commit. It may be as simple as "incremental rebuild", or "build
> from
> scratch", or "build from scratch and pass smoke test".

I'll test buliding using the build-without-nb.xml outside of nb, which
would have caught this type of problem. I generally build inside nb and
run a couple of tests I wrote. Since my nb project has all references,
the test passed. I keep a separate cvs source tree, so running build-
without-nb.xml would be helpful.

Joe