users@ejb-spec.java.net

[ejb-spec users] Re: Happy New Year & Requirement

From: Reza Rahman <reza.rahman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 11:04:03 -0500

Keep in mind there are no currently publicly stated plans by Oracle to have significant revisions for either the EJB or the EE concurrency specifications. That means it leaves space for others to step in. In the end having more non-SunOracle specifications has always been a good thing.

Note these are my own personal opinions that Oracle as a company may or may not agree with.