jsr345-experts@ejb-spec.java.net

[jsr345-experts] Re: Working draft documents are available for review

From: Carlo de Wolf <cdewolf_at_redhat.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 10:32:43 +0200

I'm hinged on two thoughts, but first I applaud the split.

1. It doesn't go far enough. It would be good to see all vestiges of EJB
2.1 be split off. So EJBHome / EJBLocalHome and SessionBean (and
friends) interfaces.
2. On the other hand it's good to see a document that details CMP/BMP.
We don't want to end up with a dumping ground.

Carlo