jsr345-experts@ejb-spec.java.net

[jsr345-experts] Welcome to EJB 3.2!

From: Marina Vatkina <marina.vatkina_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 15:52:29 -0700

Welcome to the EJB 3.2 java.net project!

This message is to announce the formal launch of the Expert Group for
JSR 345 and to welcome you all as members. Thanks again for offering
to participate in the JPA 2.1 effort.

The expert group currently (we expect several more experts to jojn)
includes experts from 5 companies and 2 individuals.

The current members are:

Florent Benoit (OW2)
Ravikiran Noothi (Pramati)
Pete Muir (Red Hat)
Miju Byon (TmaxSoft)
Reza Rahman (Caucho)
Adam Bien
Stefan Heldt

The current members of the expert group and their contact information
are listed on the expert group home page at jcp.org.

There are also a few more companies and individuals who are still
sorting out their representation, processing JSPAs, etc., who are
expected to join us shortly.

To confirm that the ejb-spec project on java.net and the experts mailing
list are working correctly, please reply to this email. If you would
like to do a short self-introduction and describe the particular areas
of this JSR in which you are most interested in (and interested in being
(pro)active), please reply to the alias.

If you hadn't done so, please also subscribe to the issues mailing list
as we should be able to utilize the associated JIRA setup to track down
non-trivial changes.

Please feel free to email me directly if you have any questions or
encounter any problems. If the concern can be shared by other members,
don't hesitate to send it to the alias.

Best Regards,
-marina

Marina Vatkina