jsr345-experts@ejb-spec.java.net

[jsr345-experts] Re: Welcome to EJB 3.2!

From: <ravikirann_at_pramati.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 11:33:43 +0530

Hello,

I'm Ravi Kiran and I work on the EJB & JPA implementations of Pramati
Server. I've also played a key role in implementing PaaS like solution for
Pramati Server known as Cloud App Server. This is my first experience being
involved with JSRs.

I would like to participate and contribute towards extending EJB programming
model to support cloud deployments. Looking forward to work all of you.

Regards,
Ravi