users@codemodel.java.net

Re: Annotation Param: Using external enumerations as value

From: Hannes Niederhausen <el_bosso_at_gmx.de>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 13:01:15 +0200

Hi,

I'm working with TopicMaps and created as part of me diploma theses an
schema editor (Onotoa) for the Topic Maps Constraint Language (TMCL).
See [1] for more information.

Right now I develope an SDK which generates an Eclipse RCP based Topic
Maps Editor based on a specific schema. I use CodeModel to create the
domain model of the editor which is annotated and mapped to an Topic
Maps engine using Aranuka (sort of Hibernate for Topic Maps, see [2] )
and Kuria ( a widget generator based on model annotations, see [3]).

best regards
Hannes

[1] http://isotopicmaps.org/tmcl
[2] http://code.google.com/p/aranuka/
[3] http://code.google.com/p/kuria/

--
Onotoa - Simply create your Topic Maps schemas.
Web:             http://onotoa.topicmapslab.de
User Group: http://groups.google.com/group/onotoa
Code:           http://code.google.com/p/onotoa/
http://www.topicmapslab.de/people/Hannes_Niederhausen