users@javamail.java.net

Problem to parse file to mimemessage

From: David de Lucca <davidpadilha_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 09:43:02 -0300

Hello folks,

I'm parsing a text file to a MimeMessage but all values from headers are
empty. If i go to debug window on eclipse and check variables, i can see an
attribute called 'line' and this attribute has the correct values but the
method 'getValue()', returns null.

Here is what i see in my debug window:

[10] InternetHeaders$InternetHeader (id=219)
    line "MessageId:12335" (id=234)
    name "MessageId" (id=235)
    value "" (id=232)

This is the way that i parse my file to IS:

 var is = new FileInputStream(file)
 var session = Session.getDefaultInstance(new Properties())
 var mimeMessage = new MimeMessage(session, is)

I've tried it using Java and Scala. First, i thought that was a
problem with Scala but i've tried with Java 1.8 and same problem
happened.

Could you give me a hand, please? Maybe it's a bug or i forgot
something. The file that i was using is in attachments.

Thank you very much.