users@javamail.java.net

Re: Problem to parse file to mimemessage

From: Bill Shannon <bill.shannon_at_oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 12:44:53 -0700

Using the msgshow.java sample program
<https://java.net/projects/javamail/pages/Home#Samples> with "java msgshow -m <
000323CB.000000000000_57864639b610.txt" shows no problems parsing the file:

This is the message envelope
---------------------------
FROM: David L <lore_at_gmail.com>
REPLY TO: David L <lore_at_gmail.com>
TO: David L <lore_at_gmail.com>
SUBJECT: test
SendDate: Tue Jul 15 04:34:44 PDT 2014
FLAGS:
X-Mailer NOT available
CONTENT-TYPE: multipart/alternative; boundary=047d7b604a1c4c255404fe39cbf3
This is a Multipart
---------------------------
CONTENT-TYPE: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
This is plain text
test email message

CONTENT-TYPE: text/html; charset=UTF-8
This is a string

Note that the message has both a MessageId header and a Message-ID header; make
sure you're asking for the right one.

If it's still not working for you, I need more details about how you're trying
to read the headers.

Also, what version of JavaMail are you using?