dev@ws-test-harness.java.net

Re: Test Descriptor attribute to 'skip' tests?

From: Ken Hofsass <Kenneth.Hofsass_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 09:52:37 -0700

Hi Kohsuke,

Thanks for your suggestions. That sounds fine to me. I'll work on making
that change. I was looking at the version-checking code... the harness
already accepts 'applicable versions' for the test and for the indvidual
clients. But no comparisons are ever done. That's easy to add.

I'm not clear where to pull the version info for the code being tested
(jaxws/wsit). How do you derive that with JAXB? Is it passed in on
test command line or from a file? Something in META-INF?

thanks,
Ken