dev@ws-test-harness.java.net

Test Descriptor attribute to 'skip' tests?

From: Ken Hofsass <Kenneth.Hofsass_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 12:35:08 -0700

Hi Kohsuke & Co,

I would like to propose adding an attribute(?) to the test descriptor to
mark that its test instance should be skipped. I'm proposing for
situations like the one we have with wsrm/dispatch, where a structural
change in the underlying JAXWS/WSIT infrastructure has broken or
caused/exposed shortcomings in the test harness. And also for the case
(which shouldn't really happen) when someone checks in incomplete/broken
tests (which is causing two test failures right now).

Comments or other ideas?

thanks,
Ken