dev@ws-test-harness.java.net

Re: discrepancy between previous BSH and/or harness jars

From: Ken Hofsass <Kenneth.Hofsass_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 14:15:56 -0700

Kohsuke, Jitu,

This dispatch problem revolves around the need for using
WebServiceFeature[] when calling createDispatch in the wsrm/dispatch
test. Namely it needs to add 'RespectBindingFeature'.

Once I removed that and used the EMPTY_FEATURES version of
createDispatch, the test mostly runs (messages go back and forth)... but
it hangs. Presumably, it needs the RespectBindingFeature to operatte
properly, as Bhakti recently added that.

Any suggestions on getting around this without ugly hacks?

thanks,
Ken