dev@ws-test-harness.java.net

Need to have information about schema in the TestService

From: Bhakti Mehta <Bhakti.Mehta_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 11:22:21 -0700

Currently the TestService just stores information about the wsdl.
However we have cases where the wsdl imports a schema and the schema
file is present is the service basedir. That schema file should be
copied to work/services/server/war/WEB-INF/wsdl folder. I can modify
the TestDescriptor to check for existense of a xsd file then populate
the list of schema files also.

we could have a datastructure like this in TestDescriptor instead of
File wsdl we would have WSDL wsdl which looks like

package com.sun.xml.ws.test.model;
class WSDL {
//Optional WSDL file that describes this service.
@Nullable
File wsdl;

//Optional schema files that are imported by the wsdl
@Nullable
List<File> schema;

}

Similarly when we generate the customization files we will have to
generate custom-schema-server.xml incase this list is non empty.
Please let me know if you see any problems with this approach
Thanks,
Bhakti