dev@ws-test-harness.java.net

Status (mostly for Ken)

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 18:26:38 -0700

I fixed a few more bugs and now the fromjava test runs to the point that
client artifact generation is sort-of successful (without customization
file.)

But without customization file that directs the client artifacts into a
separate package, the server artifacts will be overwritten, so when we
try to load them into the VM, it fails with VerifyError and other problems.

Ken is going to work on the custom-client.xml generation, and
DeploymentExecutor.generateClientArtifacts() should then be able to
generate things into a proper package. At that point, I think we'll get
to the point where the fromjava test actually runs.

I think we are almost there for the first successful test runs in both
directions!

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi