dev@ws-test-harness.java.net

added debug option for NetBeans

From: Bobby Bissett <bobby.bissett_at_sun.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 16:34:15 -0400

I added a little option that starts WsTest up in the debugger. If you're
working in NetBeans, it's pretty helpful:

- add whatever command line args you want to the properties file in the
nbproject directory(*)
- right click the project name and click "Debug Harness"

So if you're in debug mode, you can make a change to a source file and
click "Debug Harness" and it will rebuild everything for you and start
the debugger. Kind of a time-saver. Again, if you're using NB.

The classpath and sourcepath are defined in the build.xml file. If there
are any other sources we want to add, they're right there. No mucking in
the NB files is necessary for that.

Cheers,
Bobby

(*) The downside of this is that the file is under cvs control so you
need to not commit it all the time. The upside is that whatever args you
want to use stay put in the file so you don't have to type them more
than once while working on some issue.