users@woodstock.java.net

Re: No news = bad news ?

From: Paolo Proni <pproni_at_elettronicagf.it>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 10:42:44 +0200

I agree with Mauro.
I developed something with Woodstock and I am switching to ICEFaces, because I
don't trust Woodstock future.

Please Sun, say something. If you have few available developers now for
woodstock, we can accept some months of delay in order to have a new version
in let's say 2 or 3 months. But like this... common... we don't know if the
project will survive!

Paolo