users@woodstock.java.net

RE: Re: dynamic display of panelLayouts

From: Vijaya Bhaskar Tsaliki <vijayabhaskar.t_at_sonata-software.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 17:59:47 +0530

Hi,

Thank you very much for the solutions.

It tried client side using $("form1:mypanel").hide() in java script
function and called this function in onClick of button group. It is
showing java script error - object expected. My reference
(form1:xxxpanel)to the panelLayout is also correct.

I am using Netbeans6.1 and jboss.

Server solution is cool and worked. I need to add ajax stuff. At this
point of time I do not know how to add ajax transactions to Woodstock. I
will try this.

Can you provide more info on client side solution?

Regards,
Vijay