users@woodstock.java.net

Re: dynamic display of panelLayouts

From: autozoom <cioni_mauro_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 03:49:48 -0700 (PDT)

there are may ways to accomplish this:

-pure client side by binding something like $("form1:mypanel").hide() (or
.show()) to the onClick event of the radio buttong group

-pure server side, by setting autosubmit on change of the group to true and
then bind the "visible" property of each panel to something that evaluates
to true or false depending on radio buttons status

- you can use approach #2 and extend it with ajax transactions to have the
power of server side code without a full refresh