users@woodstock.java.net

I18N/Themes Problem with Woodstock 4.3 Build 6

From: marchy <merz_at_ebit-company.de>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 06:22:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hello
I just got a problem on the internationalization/localization after
upgrading from 4.2 GA zu 4.3 Build 6 with Netbeans 6.1.
The localisation worked as described in
http://wiki.netbeans.org/VwpFAQSetComponentsLocale under 4.2.
In 4.3 I only get the english version of the components, not the german one,
which I used for local tests under 4.2.
Does anybody know, if there are additional setups required in 4.3 to get
other languages than english on the components?
Also in 4.3 there is no possibility to switch a theme as it was possible in
4.2.
The Theme Icon changed and there is no context menu, as seen here
http://www.nabble.com/file/p18465196/test.png
Is this a bug or my fault?
Thanks.