users@woodstock.java.net

TreeNode attributes not working

From: Rebecca Searls <Rebecca.Searls_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 09:55:10 -0400

  It appears the TreeNode attributes actionListenerExpression and
  actionListener are never being called. Is this a known issue?

  <webuijsf:tree id="dynamicTree" binding="#{treeViewBean.dynamicTree}">
      <webuijsf:treeNode id="Connectors" text="Connectors" url="#"
         actionListenerExpression="#{treeViewBean.nodeExpanded}" />
  </webuijsf:tree>

I am using woodstock 4.3. I have read and am followed the
example code from both the example DynamicTreeBackingBean
and http://webdev2.sun.com/woodstock-tlddocs/ Tree section
Dynamic tree. I've added print stmts to my code and
can confirm that actionListenerExpression and actionListener
are never called however dynamicTree is.