users@woodstock.java.net

downloaded and installed NetBeans with Project Woodstock components

From: ilango_g <ilangocal_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 16:26:43 -0700 (PDT)

This is in response to my own post recently.

I have downloaded and installed NetBeans 6.1 with the Woodstock Components).
Does that mean I do not have to download these components separately (?).

How would I proceed after that? I have looked at the tutorials and
documentation section, but I do not know where to start. I would like to
build a form with at least one input control for now, connect to a data
source, validate the data, add CSS styling, etc.

Any guidance in this matter is very appreciated.