users@woodstock.java.net

Re: Woodstock components examples for VWP NB 6.1 -- where to find?

From: Venkatesh Babu <Venkatesh.M_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2008 14:23:19 +0530

The example application also has links to the sources.
http://webdev2.sun.com/example/faces/index.jsp

If you want to download the entire example application locally to your
machine and run it yourself
you can take a look at the "Build it yourself" section

https://woodstock.dev.java.net/BuildYourself.htm

-Venky