users@woodstock.java.net

Re: selectMultipleButtonOnClick for TableRowGroup?

From: Dan Labrecque <Dan.Labrecque_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 12:27:11 -0400

Sorry, but I don't have a good work around for you. Although, the group
de/select all buttons are optional -- you don't have to show them. If
you want to use your own controls, the TableRowGroup component supports
a "groupHeader" facet to replace the entire bar. The TableActions
component also supports JSF facets to replace individual controls such
as "deselectMultipleButton" and "selectMultipleButton", but that is a
little more complicated -- these particular facets can only be replaced
via Java.

That said, I think you misinterpreted my proposed solution. For the 4.3
release, I will modify the group de/select all buttons to call the
existing de/selectMultipleButtonOnclick attributes -- I don't plan to
add new ones.

Dan