users@woodstock.java.net

RE: Dojo is not defined error on firefox

From: Vijaishanker Balaramiah <Vijaishanker.Balaramiah_at_SYNCHRONICA.COM>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 17:18:31 +0100

Thanks, Dan, it looks like "/theme/woodstock4_3_m1/suntheme/javascript/bootstrap.js" is returning a 404 HTTP status, "The requested resource () is not available.". Could it be due to some missing jars? i am using 4.3 now and I tried to deploy woodstock along with my webapp,as explained in the wiki, but I am unable to find certain jar files like the dojo-0.4.3-ajax.jar and the prototype*.jar in the 4.3 components distribution. I managed to get the other required jars from the 4.3 examples. I had also included the head tags in my page.

thanks,

vijai