users@woodstock.java.net

WizardStep:How to disable the Next button by default?

From: Vanessa Black <Vanessa.Black_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 12:15:45 -0600
Hi folks,

I'd like to be able to be able to disable the Next button on a step such that it only gets re-enabled once a user has checked rows in a table in that step.

I've been able to disable the Next button - but I'm not sure what to hook my disableNext() javascript function on to such that  when that wizard step is rendered the script has been called and the Next button is disabled. I tried hooking it onto the onNext of the previous step - but that just causes the previous step to be rerendered.

Any help is appreciated,

Vanessa