users@woodstock.java.net

Re: Table bottom Action Bar with 1 record

From: jpsfranks <jpsfranks_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 15:58:10 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for your response. Reading the TLD docs it wasn't clear to me that
the top and bottom action bars were intended to always be the same.

I think I can instead place my controls in the footer facet (I always want
the controls at the bottom, regardless of how many rows there are). I have
noticed that if I don't include a footerText attribute on the table, then my
footer facet does not seem to show at all. Right now I'm working with a
footerText="" attribute just to make the facet show up. From my reading of
the TLD docs it doesn't sound like this should be the case.