users@woodstock.java.net

Re: Woodstock 4.2 build 3 Javascript errors

From: Dan Labrecque <Dan.Labrecque_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 15:30:43 -0500

 From another thread...

"Looks like a bug in build #3. This was a workaround for DynaFaces, but
forgot to remove the call after the issue was fixed. I'll put back a fix
tonight and it will be available in milestone #4 -- the build is
scheduled for Tuesday night. In the mean time, you could define the
function yourself, for example:"

webui.suntheme.widget.common._replaceElements = function() {};

Thanks,
Dan