users@woodstock.java.net

RE: Uncompressed Javascripts

From: Federico Vela <fvela_at_paysett.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 14:33:40 -0500

Dan, thanks for your reply it was very helpful!

I am not trying to "mess" with the libraries, simply debug the reason why in
firefox the progress bar is not working correctly. Dojo simply gives me a
"create widget failed" message.

I don't understand what it means for me that the JavaScript API's are not
public. Does that mean that I should avoid modifying the dojo source code?

Thanks again!

--
Federico Vela