users@woodstock.java.net

login component and Facelets

From: Kenneth Suter <Kenneth.Suter_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 14:03:31 -0600

Hello,

I am trying to get the login component to work under Facelets.
Unfortunately the component does not render in the browser and whenever
I access the page with the component I get what looks like a Firebug error:

uncaught exception: [Exception... "Component returned failure code:
0x80070057 (NS_ERROR_ILLEGAL_VALUE) [nsIXMLHttpRequest.open]" nsresult:
"0x80070057 (NS_ERROR_ILLEGAL_VALUE)" location: "JS frame :: javascript:
eval(__firebugTemp__); :: anonymous :: line 1" data: no]

The error is the same when deployed to both Tomcat and Glassfish. Has
anyone tested the login component in Facelets?

Thanks,

-Kenneth