users@woodstock.java.net

RE: Problem with woodstock+VWP

From: khosro asgharifard <khosro_question_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 11:27:45 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

Thank you,
The problem solved,as you said ,i downloaded the following plugin :

org-netbeans-modules-visualweb-insync.nbm
org-netbeans-modules-visualweb-insync-patch2.nbm
org-netbeans-modules-visualweb-kit.nbm
org-netbeans-modules-visualweb-kit-patch2.nbm
org-netbeans-modules-visualweb-project-jsf.nbm
org-netbeans-modules-visualweb-project-jsf-patch2.nbm

And install them.
And,after running the project ,i can see the components.

Thank you very much

Again Thanks.

Tongayi Masunda <tmas777_at_hotmail.com> wrote: .hmmessage P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma } Did you do the update using downloaded woodstock modules? If so you need to go to tools > plugins > updates. There should be a Visual JSF 1.0.2 update there. Update visual jsf and when you install the woodstock modules you should be able to view your page components.

Please let me know if this helps