users@woodstock.java.net

Re: Woodstock 4.1.1 components not available on glassfish deployment

From: Cathy Mucci <Catherine.Mucci_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 08:39:17 -0500

The 4.1.1 Woodstock Components will not work with Netbeans 6.0 GA. Only
4.1 Woodstock nbms can be plugged into Netbeans 6.0 GA.

There were some performance improvements and bug fixes (one of which was
a new dojo-1.0.1.jar) which required an update to Netbeans.

Yesterday, the NetBeans open source project announced that the Woodstock
4.1.1 JSF Components upgrade is available on NetBeans Update Center.

The update can be installed in NetBeans 6.0. Just click on the globe in
the status bar or go Tools -> Plugins -> Updates Tab and follow the
installation instructions.

I hope this helps.
Cathy

--