users@woodstock.java.net

Re: Woodstock 4.2 Bubble Component

From: Cathy Mucci <Catherine.Mucci_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 09:54:31 -0500

Stephan,

I think there may be a couple of things going on here.

You noted that you added in the 4.2 Build 1 nbms to NB 6.1. It is
important to note that at this time the Woodstock nbms do not include
localizations. The 4.2 localization jars are available separately from
our download page.

In looking at your screenshot I question the error that shows a
directory path that includes locale 'en-ca'. What locale is that? It
is not a locale that I recognize in the list that Woodstock supports or
builds:

webui-jsf-suntheme.jar
webui-jsf-suntheme_de.jar
webui-jsf-suntheme_fr.jar
webui-jsf-suntheme_it.jar
webui-jsf-suntheme_ja.jar
webui-jsf-suntheme_ko.jar
webui-jsf-suntheme_pt_BR.jar
webui-jsf-suntheme_sv.jar
webui-jsf-suntheme_zh_CN.jar
webui-jsf-suntheme_zh_HK.jar

Lastly, 'this.target' is not used in any of the bubble javascript so I'm
not sure where this is getting set. You might try to download the 4.2
localizations and see if that solves your problem.

Thanks. I hope some of this helps.

Cathy