users@woodstock.java.net

CommonTaskSections columns

From: jcogan <jimcogan_at_affinite.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 15:32:53 -0700 (PDT)

I'm using the Woodstock library included with Netbeans 6 beta 2.

If I specify 3 columns and have 4 CommonTaskGroups the 4th group is
positioned on the right side under the 3rd group. Is this the expected
behavior?

If I have 3 CommonTaskGroups and CommonTaskGroup #1 is not visible, not
rendered or both the space is still reserved for the first CommonTaskGroup.
I expected that the other CommonTaskGroups would be repositioned. (And I
thought I saw this behavior at some point.) Should the CommonTaskGroups
reposition if one or more of them are not visible?