users@woodstock.java.net

Problem Running the woodstock examples

From: ABDALLAH Rasha <Rasha.ABDALLAH_at_murex.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 21:58:40 +0300

Hello,

I am new to Woodstock, so I have started by taking a look at the
examples provided at http://webdev2.sun.com/example

I have downloaded the code, tried to run it from my own project

I have tried both the popupmenu and the button example, but the
listeners (changeValueListener and actionListener) do not seem to work.

My container is Tomcat 6.0.

My question is, am I missing some jars? Is it a problem with my
container (I also tried to run the examples over Glassfish and couldn't
get the events to be fired)

My other question is: I looked through the generated source for the
page, it seems to include the client side javascript; but where is it
doing the mapping for the eventListener?

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon

- Rasha -

This e-mail contains information for the intended recipient only. It may contain proprietary material or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorised to distribute, copy or use this e-mail or any attachment to it. Murex cannot guarantee that it is virus free and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising from its use. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify immediately the sender and delete the original email received, any attachments and all copies from your system.