users@woodstock.java.net

Re: disabling components

From: Dan Labrecque <Dan.Labrecque_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 12:20:26 -0400

If you build your own jar, you could replace the generated taglib.xml
file. You would have to edit the file and manually remove the tags you
do not want. Although, I still don't understand why you would go through
the trouble of doing this? Your developers could also make use of the
inherited Dojo library as well.

Dan