users@woodstock.java.net

Re: Woodstock + Facelets - crazy problem with head-title and facelets templating +other

From: Lilianne E. Blaze <lilianne_blaze_at_tlen.pl>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 00:33:52 +0200

Padraig Byrne wrote:
> Are you finding any other facelet issues with woodstock ?

None I can think of now. But I use it mostly for basic templating,
Tiles-like stuff.

> You got around it by replacuing with ui:include & simply including a seperate file with same content, correct ?

Yup. Apparently it was a matter of forcing f:facet to see both parts
(one being "Test Xxx -", the second being ui:include) of its content.
But f:verbatim should accomplish that too, shouldn't it?

Having, excuse the pun, a working work-around, it's no longer high
priority for me, but still, it looks hackisch and ugly, and I just don't
like not understanding things.

> I have encounted the following:
>
> Ui-repeat wont work tables to created columns dynamically
> AddRemove (remove & remove all buttons not appearing in firefox) but ok in internet explorer
>
> Rgds,
> Padraig.

Greetings, Lilianne E. Blaze