users@websocket-spec.java.net

[jsr356-users] [jsr356-experts] Re:Cleaned up Configuration APIs

From: Danny Coward <danny.coward_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 16:45:58 -0800

Hello all,

I didn't get much feedback on this, so we have been trying it out
ourselves to make sure it both resolves the holes in the existing API
and provides all the same functionality we here in the expert group have
talked about. So far so good.

So I've checked this into the trunk and will be updating the spec based
on the cleaned up API so we can keep things moving and get to some of
the other deployment related issues quickly.

Thanks,

- Danny