users@websocket-spec.java.net

[jsr356-users] [jsr356-experts] Re: Happy New Year and next steps

From: Justin Lee <jlee_at_antwerkz.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 23:15:48 -0500

I've started taking a look at v11 to update my presentation for jfokus.
 I'll try to get feedback to you soon. On that note, though, for those of
you working on implementations, if I could get status updates, I'd love to
be able to relay that info to the conference attendees.

--
You can find me on the net at:
http://antwerkz.com             http://antwerkz.com/+