users@websocket-spec.java.net

[jsr356-users] [jsr356-experts] High level Requirements and Example scenarios

From: Danny Coward <danny.coward_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 15:29:50 -0700

Hello experts,

Before we get to APIs and all that, I want to spend a little time
talking about the high level requirements of the JSR. These were more or
less laid out in the JSR itself, so that's always a good place to check
back on as we get deeper into this.

But I've laid them out again (attached document), together with the
deployment settings, and a short description of an example application
and how it all works that uses the output of the JSR.

This is intended to surface high level issues, and is mostly a vehicle
to see how we collectively see this working.

So, please feel free to post me your thoughts/suggestions/random issues
this brings up - either to the list or just to me as you prefer.

Thanks,

- Danny

--
<http://www.oracle.com> 	*Danny Coward *