users@wadl.java.net

Re: 1.0-SNAPSHOT not available for Maven

From: Hadley, Marc J <mhadley_at_mitre.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 09:14:48 -0500

On Nov 17, 2010, at 6:32 AM, Fernando Mato Mira wrote:

> I have to use the 1.0 snapshot because of bad generated code in 1.1,
> but it is no longer available in the Maven repository.

I wasn't aware of bad generated code in 1.1, can you provide some details ?

I'm not sure what is going on with the repo, it may be an issue caused by the migration of java.net to new infrastructure. You could build the 1.0 snapshot from source or download it from here and install manually:

https://wadl.dev.java.net/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=7152&expandFolder=7152&folderID=0

Marc.