users@wadl.java.net

Re: Multiple GET methods for same resource

From: Sebastian Paul <me_at_sebpaul.de>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 16:44:36 +0200

Yes, I could even define options for the command parameter, so that only
numbers of available commands are valid.
But the goal is to have a schema for each command. Different methods
(=commands) have different parameters.

Obviously WADL cannot express our interface :( It lacks the ability of
having fixed query parts which determine the concrete method.

I am wondering wether we can reuse some parts of wadl2java. Just for
generating a command domain model which can be used both in client and
server.

Regards, Sebastian