users@wadl.java.net

Re: wadl2java-maven-plugin -> code.google.com

From: Marc Hadley <Marc.Hadley_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 12:13:50 -0400

Thanks for doing this. You might want to review the list of
dependencies in http://wadl-maven-plugin.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/
overlay/wadl2java/pom.xml since things changed quite a bit when I
switched from JAX-WS to HttpUrlConnection for comms. The list of
required libraries is now just:

activation.jar comresrcgen.jar jaxb-impl.jar jsr173_api.jar
resolver.jar
ant.jar jaxb-api.jar jaxb-xjc.jar localizer.jar
sjsxp.jar

Thanks again,
Marc.

On Jun 27, 2007, at 11:38 AM, Wilfred Springer wrote:

> All,
>

> For all of you Maven users: Vincenzo and I just created a new
> project on code.google.com to host the wadl2java-maven-plugin.
>

> If you want to build the plugin:
>

> Check out the sources (svn checkout http://wadl-maven-
> plugin.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ wadl-maven-plugin)
> Move into the wadl-maven-plugin directory
> Type ant configure, which will download the the latest official
> distribution of the sources, and copy the maven pom.xml files in
> there.
> Move into the target directory.
> Type maven install
> You’re done.
>

> One thing to remember: the localizer.jar file (which doesn’t seem
> to be distributed anywhere) is unzipped and copied into the
> wadl2java.jar. I am not sure if the license agreement allows you to
> do it – but then again, it is impossible to tell, since it is not
> referenced anywhere, so I assume its usage is governed by the same
> CDDL license as the wadl2java project.
>

> Find the sources here: http://code.google.com/p/wadl-maven-plugin/
>

> Wilfred
>

> Wilfred Springer | Software Architect | TomTom |
> wilfred.springer_at_tomtom.com | +31 (0) 6 46 72 09 90 mobile | +31
> (0) 20 8500800 office

---
Marc Hadley <marc.hadley at sun.com>
CTO Office, Sun Microsystems.