dev@wadl.java.net

Re: Support for -Xauthfile or Authentication

From: Pavel Bucek <pavel.bucek_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 13:12:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Kundan,

you can always download wadl (curl or similar tool, which supports auth)
and run wadl2java with pointer to downloaded file.

That might get problematic when you have wadl, which references other
server-side resources.. so it is something we should consider adding
(currently, wadl2java does not have any support for doing authenticated
requests).

Feel free to create new bug/enhancement request at
https://java.net/jira/browse/WADL

Thanks,
Pavel