dev@wadl.java.net

RE: Updated WADL Spec

From: Ole Matzura <ole_at_eviware.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 16:10:36 +0100

Hi Marc,

Thank you! When do you expect these changes to become "official" and part of
a release of some sort (maybe they already are)? I am asking since we have
rather extensive WADL support in soapUI for the "previous version" and are
asking ourselves if we should hurry to implement this or wait until it is
finalized.

To what extent has the previous version been adopted by tools and
developers? Should we maintain backwards compatibility for both importing
and generating WADL files? Or just importing?

Regards,

/Ole
Eviware.com

 Ole Lensmar