dev@wadl.java.net

Re: localizer.jar & comresrcgen.jar

From: Wilfred Springer <wilfredspringer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 20:10:58 +0100

Ok, the only thing I can think of to make it look a little bit more like a
typical SVN project to move everything in source one level up, and continue
to have the www directory in trunk.

What do you think?

I think you are right that it makes sense to consider the web, the spec and
the sources as a whole.