dev@wadl.java.net

Indent (again)

From: Wilfred Springer <wilfredspringer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 20:49:52 +0100

All,

I have a hard time to get used to four spaces indent for XML.

As it turns out all of the existing XML files except some that were modified
some time ago were all 2 spaces. I changed all of that to 4 spaces, but I
have a hard time getting used to it. (Some of that may have to do with the
fact that I need to reconfigure nxml-mode in emacs when I'm switching
between two projects.)

So can we reconsider number of spaces indent for XML?

(I never expected to start discussions like these, but I'm getting itchy
every time I touch one of the XML files in WADL.)

Cheers,

Wilfred