dev@wadl.java.net

Re: Building offline

From: Farrukh Najmi <farrukh_at_wellfleetsoftware.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 13:34:29 -0500

You are correct. Its not an IDE issue. We will need to commit the
required xml.xsd schema under test/resources as well as a catalog.xml
file as a sibling of parent pom.
We will then need to spcify the catalog in the xjc invocation. I am
against a deadline at the moment so can't volunteer to fix this. Let me
know if I can help in providing
any additional info needed. Thanks very much.

--
Regards,
Farrukh Najmi