users@tyrus.java.net

Retrieve user data from a standalone server

From: <lywilliam.chhim_at_murex.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 14:38:35 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

I'm currently trying to write a websocket server using tyrus'
standalone server (i.e. org.glassfish.tyrus.server.Server). I also want
the server to be linked to the rest of my application. Tyrus takes the
class of my ServerEndpoint as an argument and instantiates it
internally. It doesn't seem possible to give arguments to the created
object.

How can I give the instance of one of my custom class to the endpoint ?

I also tried to create a properties map that I gave to the constructor
but when I retrieved it on the OnOpen callback (using
config.getUserProperties) the map always appeared to be empty...

Thanks in advance,
Regard.

Ly William