users@shoal.java.net

Re: Shoal & load balancing

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <shreedhar.ganapathy_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2011 08:10:44 -0700

Wow I am impressed with the community chipping in folks. Thanks very
much for responding to this question.

Zlaja, as mentioned by Jorge and Sri Narayanan, the load balancer can be
anything from Apache with mod_jk to Linux HA to many others in the open
source and closed source market - most of these support Http an TCP
protocol in plain text and secure mode through ssl.

Cheers
Shreedhar